Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Supa-Fab post featuring SIDELINED, by Kyra Lennon - Oh YEAH!

I'm thinking that all of you are Kyra fans, because well... you're all smart and awesome like that. Plus, once you've read one of Kyra's books, you just can't help yourself ~ you're HOOKED! And honestly, if you give me soccer and sexy men, I'm good to go! Two of my all-time favorite things and lets face it - they always come packaged together.
Today I have a brief flash-interview for Kyra and then we'll show you all the fabulousness of her book, SIDELINED!
I've given Kyra a word and she has been asked to respond with the first word that pops in her mind. Here we go:

SOAP - Wash
TRICK - Treat
HOT - Steamy ;)
YUM - Cupcakes!
RED - Wine (lol)
SUPER - Man
SWEAT - Shower
SOCCER - Balls
FAVORITE - Best

Yep, I got her to say "balls" in such a short amount of time! Impressive, right?
Now, I've asked her to give us three characters from her book (her choice), and give us ONE word to describe that character! Here's what she shared:

Hee hee, this was a little more challenging than I expected!

Bree Collinson - Sunny
Radleigh McCoy - Sexy (this one was easy!)
Miguel Vega - Dependable

I LOVE IT! And I totally agree with McCoy being "sexy"... and yummy... and my favorite!
Oh goodness, my thoughts have run away with me. I will continue in my dream world while you guys get acquainted with Kyra and Sidelined.
 
Blurb: At the age of twenty-one, Bree Collinson has more than she ever dreamed of. A handsome husband, a fancy house, and more shoes than Carrie Bradshaw and Imelda Marcos combined. But having everything handed to her isn’t the way Bree wants to live the rest of her life. When an idea to better herself pops into her head, she doesn’t expect her husband to question her, and keep her tied by her apron strings to the kitchen.

Isolated and unsure who to turn to, Bree finds herself falling back into a dangerous friendship, and developing feelings for the only person who really listens to her. Torn between her loyalty to her husband and her attraction to a man who has the perfect family she always wanted, she has some tough choices to make.

While Bree tries to figure out what she wants, a tragedy rocks the Westberg Warriors, triggering some dark memories, and pushing her to take a look at what’s really important.


About the Author:


Kyra is a self-confessed book-a-holic, and has been since she first learned to read. When she's not reading, you'll usually find her hanging out in coffee shops with her trusty laptop and/or her friends, or girling it up at the nearest shopping mall.

Kyra grew up on the South Coast of England and refuses to move away from the seaside which provides massive inspiration for her novels. Her debut novel, Game On (New Adult Contemporary Romance), was released in July 2012, and she scored her first Amazon Top 20 listing with her New Adult novella, If I Let You Go.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now combine all those words for one wild weekend!
Congratulations, Kyra.

Kyra Lennon said...

Thanks for having me, Leigh! <3

Nicole said...

Fun post with Kyra! That word game is a winner every time. :)

Annalisa Crawford said...

Hmmm cupcakes!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Free association at its best!

Kyra Lennon said...

@Alex LOL! Sounds like a plan!
@Nicole Thanks!
@Annalisa We are getting a lot of cake today, aren't we? :D
@Elizabeth Some of those words were harder than they looked lol!

Crystal Collier said...

Wahoo! I love Kyra's voice, and her books. She's oh so fab. (Did you hear that Kyra? I called you FAB and I mean it.) =)

Stephanie Faris said...

Red wine--LOL. I haven't read her books yet, but I can't wait!

Krista McLaughlin said...

Getting her to say balls wasn't too hard! :) I love Kyra and her books are great! Wonderful flash interview!

Medeia Sharif said...

This was fun to read and I have her book. :)

Tara Tyler R said...

congrats to kyra!! and love the word association game!

and leigh, thanks for supporting my broken branch falls blog tour!

Carrie Butler said...

LOVE this feature! Too fun. :D

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Herbal Untuk Penurun Panas
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Pencegah Cacat Janin
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Untuk Kesehatan Janin
Cara Menghilangkan Lemak Ditubuh Dengan Cepat
Suplemen Penguat Daya Ingat