Monday, July 14, 2014

No Title From Me Today... I'll Let You Pick It!

Have you ever opened your post and thought, "What in the heck should I title this thing?" That's how I'm feeling right now. Everything seems bland. It could have something to do with the migraine I'm fighting, but who knows. 

This past week was full of soccer tournament fun. My son was a guest player for a team and they won first place! It was awesome! He even scored when taking a penalty kick. We were so excited. He usually plays defense, so it was fun to see him put one in the net.
On top of that, we were pretty stoked that Germany won the World Cup! WHOOT! Yep, if it couldn't be the U.S., we wanted it to be Germany! This girl has German blood! It was an awesome game, and a bit intense. Not to mention, that I love looking at HOT soccer players. *fans self* It was an awesome goal by Goetze that won the game in double over time! GO GERMANY!!!
And as for my Monday Milestones:
1_ day spent writing. I know... I know! But it was a holiday!
_1600_ words added to my MS. Made a couple small tweaks to add to the plot.
_4_ moments of euphoria, because soccer ROCKS!
_1_ moment of frustration - totally outside of the writing biz. Let's just say I'll be having surgery soon.
_2_ days reading a good book. This is sad. I love my reading time!

So, what would you title this post? What are your writing goals for this week? Who were you cheering for in the World Cup?

10 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

1600 words for only one day of writing is pretty good! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The moments of euphoria made me chuckle.
That is awesome for your son! Cool you got to see him score a goal.
And since my blogger buddy Edi is from Germany, I was pulling for them as well.

Kelly Polark said...

1600 is a great day!

I would title this: Kickin' It Up a Notch!
or Kickin' It!

S.P. Bowers said...

So sorry about the surgery. Hope you're doing all right.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Ouch. I hate surgery. But maybe you'll get more writing done while you recover? *hugs*

Angela Brown said...

You could name it:
GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!
Since it has a lot to do with soccer and making some progress with your own goals :-)

Cortney Pearson said...

Yay for 1600 words! And I constantly have that problem while blogging! I like Angela's name for the title. ;)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Not trying to compete with Kelly's awesome title!

Surgery? You slipped that in real sneaky like. Hope it's nothing major. Hugs, love, and prayers for you Leigh!!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Glad you had a fun week. So sorry about the surgery. Hope it goes okay.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Herbal Untuk Penurun Panas
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Pencegah Cacat Janin
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Untuk Kesehatan Janin
Cara Menghilangkan Lemak Ditubuh Dengan Cepat
Suplemen Penguat Daya Ingat