Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BOOK AWESOMESAUCE EVERYWHERE!!!!

First off... good luck to all of those doing the A-Z challenge this year! I'm kind of bummed I won't be participating because I've had so much fun doing it in the past. Hopefully next year though!

For today, let me share a few books you ought to try and get your hands on:

First: KILLING RUBY ROSE by Jessie Humphries is a Kindle First Pick!!! Congrats Jessie!
So what does this mean? That you can read it FIRST on Kindle for FREE (if you're an Amazon Prime member) and $1.99 if you're not. Either way, that is a freaking awesome deal!!! 
May 1st is still the official release date, so you'll be able to get this book in paperback and audible in a month!!!

Also: SIDELINED by Kyra Lennon has been officially released! YAY KYRA! I'm so excited for this. I love Kyra's books and I'm excited to read book 3 of the Game On series!
The Blurb
At the age of twenty-one, Bree Collinson has more than she ever dreamed of. A handsome husband, a fancy house, and more shoes than Carrie Bradshaw and Imelda Marcos combined. But having everything handed to her isn’t the way Bree wants to live the rest of her life. When an idea to better herself pops into her head, she doesn’t expect her husband to question her, and keep her tied by her apron strings to the kitchen.

Isolated and unsure who to turn to, Bree finds herself falling back into a dangerous friendship, and developing feelings for the only person who really listens to her. Torn between her loyalty to her husband and her attraction to a man who has the perfect family she always wanted, she has some tough choices to make.

While Bree tries to figure out what she wants, a tragedy rocks the Westberg Warriors, triggering some dark memories, and pushing her to take a look at what’s really important.

I am so excited for both of these fabulous ladies! They are amazingly talented, and I will never complain about getting more fantastic reading material! BTW... I just finished CRESS by Marissa Meyer and it is PURE AWESOMENESS!!! I will do a review on this another day!

What sort of awesomeness is going on for you this week? Did you do anything special for April Fools Day?

14 comments:

Trisha F said...

Very exciting news! I love what I've read of Kyra's books so far, so looking forward to reading this one too! :)

I haven't read any Jessie Humphries, but that cover looks pretty darn cool!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, ladies!
Hope you can join the insanity of the Challenge next year.

ilima said...

So excited for Jessie and Kyra!

Kyra Lennon said...

Thanks for the shoutout, lovely lady! <3

I am excited to read Jessie's book, too! :D

Jennifer Ruth Jackson said...

Thank you for the heads-up on all the interesting reads!

Crystal Collier said...

Wait a minute, if there's awesomesauce everywhere, is that what I'm stepping in? Oh boy. How high is that cleaning bill going to be? ;)

Excited about both these books.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Darn used my Amazon gift card the other week (At least got Jay and Ali's books). Will get these when another one comes my way. Congrats ladies.

Editors At Work said...

So exciting for Jessie and Kyra! Congrats Ladies!

Jessie Humphries said...

Thanks for the love, Leigh! I adore you in so many ways. And congrats to Kyra!

Angela Cothran said...

So many awesome books so little time

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I bought Kyra's. Need to get Jessie's.

Hi Leigh :)

David P. King said...

Holy shoot, Jessie. That's awesome! Way to go. I've been seeing Kyra's book all over the blogosphere, too. :)

Stephanie Faris said...

"Awesomesauce." I love that word! This is my first year doing the A to Z challenge and I'm having a blast. I'm sorry I missed it in past years!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak