Monday, March 17, 2014

Marie Lu - Legend Trilogy & Other Stuff

Who has read the LEGEND trilogy by Marie Lu? 
I absolutely LOVED LEGEND, 
thought PRODIGY was pretty good, 
and CHAMPION is excellent!
If you're looking for a good set of books to get hooked on, this is one I would highly recommend. Lu does a great job of building suspense and keeping you guessing - which I love! Too often, I can anticipate what's going to happen next, so I love an author who keeps me wondering or surprises me. The characters are fantastic and fascinating. You really get caught up in their world and who they are. And Lu writes a fantastic action scene! Props for building tension! These are definitely a worthwhile read!
Also, in case you didn't know... I am being interviewed by the fabulous Tammy Theriault today! She is brave enough to let me visit her blog... or maybe I was the brave one to visit. You be the judge. Her interviews are so much fun and she definitely keeps you on your toes! I even get a special button just for surviving!!! Hop on over and say "hello!"
Have you read any of the books in the LEGEND trilogy? What did you think of them? Anyone else survived an interview with Tammy? She really is fantastic, isn't she? And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY - especially to the fabulous Mark Koopmans!

14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your interview was hilarious!

Tammy Theriault said...

I have so many books in my TBR that I haven't had time for others. And this interview sounds butterly fantastic!! I bet you were a sexy man hoot. Hehehehe.... Big juicy glossy kisses!!!

ilima said...

I've had someone compare my book to Legend, so I should probably really get on that series. And your interview was hilarious! With butter.

Jessie Humphries said...

I'll go check it out! Yes I've read Legend and listened to most of Prodigy on audiobook but for some reason didn't finish.

Suzi said...

Welcome back to blogging!

I haven't read any Marie Lu. I will have to go check them out. And now I'll go to Tammy's site to see your interview.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Loved your interview. And I loved this series! I agree that it was amazing on building the tension and had a really satisfying ending.

Can't wait to read Marie's new fantasy series.

Donna K. Weaver said...

I have these on my to-read list. One of these days...

Stacy S. Jensen said...

About to read it. Looking forward to it.

Mark Koopmans said...

Aloha "Leibby"

Wow, it's been a while, but so happy to hear from you :)

Hope your *Paddy's* Day was relaxed and pinch-free :)

I, too, have been a victim, er a guest over at Tammy's, so I must shoot over there and see if you made it out safely :)

Cheers and Write on, dude-ette :)

S.P. Bowers said...

Your interview was hilarious!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

They sound good. I always worry about the tension, because it really is needed.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

They sound good. I always worry about the tension, because it really is needed.

Angela Cothran said...

I LOVED Legend!!! I haven't gotten around to the others, but I know I need to.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak