Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm BACK... with a Cover Reveal!

I'm very excited to be back in the blogosphere! I've missed you guys! Like more than I can tell you. I miss your love and support and I miss knowing what everyone is doing. If you're curious about me, I'm going to school, on top of work and being a mom. My writing has slowed down more than I care to admit, but the dream is not gone! IT WILL HAPPEN!!! But, while I don't have much more time on my hands, I want to get involved and get to know what's going on with all of you! So here's the plan...
For the time being I will be posting new releases, cover reveals, and interviews!!! (Hopefully, at least once a week!)
If you have an upcoming book release or cover reveal, please email me. You can find my information HERE.

Also... I had to do a revamp of the blog and I am so grateful to The Blog Decorator for giving me my new look! She was so fun and fabulous to work with. If you're thinking of a getting a new blog design, I would highly recommend her!

As for today, I am thrilled to share a cover reveal for the fabulous Georgia St. Mane, and her upcoming New Adult Novella, OVER THE OCEAN.

Here's the Blurb:
When Bree meets Logan, and hears his oh-so-sexy British accent, it's lust at first sight.

Bree thinks Logan feels the same way, especially when they're snuggled up on her couch with his tongue down her throat. But when Logan decides that getting into a relationship when he only has a few months left in the States is a bad idea, Bree agrees to be "just friends."

But every time he flashes his swoon-worthy smile, complete with dimples, Bree has a hard time keeping her thoughts in the "friend zone."


And a little teaser:
And, at last...the COVER!
it's fabulous Georgia! I absolutely love it!

About the Author:
Georgia St. Mane is married with four kids. She's passionate about writing, reading, and theater. She thinks everyone deserves their own love story. Georgia also writes YA as Rachel Schieffelbein.

Congratulations Georgia! This is fabulous! I had a great time reading it and can't wait to have my hands on it again!

You can find the book on Goodreads HERE!

16 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Thanks so much, Leigh! And welcome back to the blogosphere!

David P. King said...

And here I thought I had a full plate! Glad to see a new post from you. That's a fun cover, too! :)

Judy said...

Good to see you back! Congratulations!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Funny blurb!
Glad your back and the new blog design looks great.

Tammy Theriault said...

Such an awesome revamp!! And the cover is sickly cute!!! Love it!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Leigh is back!!! Happy dancing time :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome new blog design. And good luck juggling it all. I can so relate to the challenges of doing it all.

S.P. Bowers said...

Fun cover! Congrats on the book Georgia!

Good to see you again Leigh! Good luck with everything.

Angela Cothran said...

The book looks awesome and I missed you Leigh :) Glad you are back.

Emily R. King said...

Love that cover! So glad to see you're doing well, Leigh!

jamieayres.com said...

Welcome back and I do love that cover!

Nicole said...

Welcome back! I love the new blog style and look forward to more awesome interviews, covers and all!

Jessie Humphries said...

I'm a big fan of this cover! BIG fan. I miss you, Leigh! Are you going to Storymakers?

Cortney Pearson said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this cover!! And that blurb is so cute too. YAY!!

Leigh, so awesome for you, school and work and writing and mommying??!! Go you!! I can't wait to see you again at Storymakers!! :D

Jennifer Ruth Jackson said...

Welcome back to blogging. It's nice to see you. The blog update looks elegant.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak