Tuesday, October 15, 2013

(Never) Again... Or Not!

In honor of the release of Theresa's book, (Never) Again, she's having a bloghop where we can share things we swore we would NEVER-DO-AGAIN! Of course, sometimes we just can't help it, and well... things happen.

Just for fun, I will tell you 4 things I will NEVER DO AGAIN, and you have to tell me which one is TRUE!
Ready?
  1. I will never go skinny-dipping at a church function AGAIN!
  2. I will never eat Rocky Mountain Oysters (AKA cow testicles) AGAIN!
  3. I will never go to the top of the Stratosphere in Seattle ever AGAIN, because I am way too afraid of heights.
  4. I will never go deep sea diving for the Loch Ness Monster ever AGAIN, because I found way more than I bargained for the first time.
Okay, which one do you think is TRUE? And yes, only one is. Have you swore off doing something? Did you ever go back to that thing or have you stayed true to staying away from it?

Also, find (Never) Again HERE!

21 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Lol! I'm going to guess #3. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd say the second or third are most likely, but my guess is the first one. Because if you really did that once... then you have Rocky Mountain Oysters, my dear.

Kyra Lennon said...

Oh man,I really want it to be number 1!!

ilima said...

I'm going with #3. But I really hope it's #1 and really really hope it's not #2. Ew.

Robin said...

I'm voting for #1, but maybe #3, I hope not #2 and #4 seems unlikely, but who knows? Well, you do:D

Robin said...

I'm voting for #1, but maybe #3, I hope not #2 and #4 seems unlikely, but who knows? Well, you do:D

Laura Marcella said...

#2?! Ick!

I can't think of what I'd never do again. I know there are things, but I probably won't remember until I accidentally do it again, LoL! :)

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sorry I have no idea which is true. There's many things I would never do again that I could never write about. I wouldn't want my mom to find out. Even now.

Jennifer Ruth Jackson said...

I think number three. However, four would be something you'd HAVE to tell me about, unless it isn't about mythology/paranormal stuff.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I'm stuck on #2 or #3. If #1 turns out to the real one then I have to give you the 'wag of the finger' Leigh. Great idea making us guess by the way.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

The rotten in me is taking #1, though the logical part of me says #3.

I am so stealing this format and doing this...though I forgot to sign up for the hop, I know the more the merrier ;)

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

I'm going to have to go with #1... :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm totally going for #1. :D

Coleen Patrick said...

3, but I'm leaning towards 2! :)

Julie Sondra Decker said...

Arrrrgh I'm going to be weird and guess #1!

Nicole said...

My money's on #3, but it'd be kinda wild if it was all of them. ;)

Patricia T. said...

Must be Rocky Mountain Oysters. Didn't know that. I wouldn't touch them either.

Theresa said...

I love this! I'm going with #3! My second guess would be #2! Am I right?

Thanks so much for joining the hop!

Mark Koopmans said...

No. 2 all the way, baby!!

(Even if it's not true - I'd never do it the first time :)

Aloha by the way, Ms. Leibby :) long time no see :(

Love the new (again!!!) blog header :)

Tammy Theriault said...

Um...number 2!!! Wow, I'm confused...maybe 4. Whisper it in my ear okay?

Suzi said...

How did I miss this during the blog hop? Better late then never, I guess.

I'll go with #2. And are we going to find out the answer?