Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm Back With a Book Review! - Sky Jumpers ROCKS!


I'm sure you've probably heard about this baby by now. It was recently released by the fabulous Peggy Eddleman. Well, I adore Peggy, and let me tell you why that makes me nervous. Because I expected this book to be AWESOME! Yes! I really did. And that can be bad, because when you go into something with high expectations, chances are you'll walk away disappointed. If you go in with level expectations, you can come out thrilled. 

Well... with this book, it doesn't matter. I went in with high expectations and it still blew me away!

I definitely give it 5 STARS!

It's not often enough that we get to come across something that makes a new level of awesomeness all of it's own - but this book does! It did not let me down in the least and I went in with high expectations. But its more than that! This book is even better than I imagined, and gives me all the things I want my kids to read... and then some! It's fun, brilliant, daring, and creative. This is a world that everyone needs to experience and shares such a wonderful, touching message, that I'd love to pass on to my kids and students. Don't miss out on this extraordinarily epic story! 

Yep, I copied my review right off Amazon. I would highly recommend this for yourself, or you have a middle grade child (whether it's your own, or a niece, nephew or neighbor!) It would make a great Christmas present if you're looking for ideas and you don't have to worry about it having something that parent's wouldn't want their child to read.
IT ROCKS!!! Find it on Amazon and B&N.

So, what are you reading?

10 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I really loved this too. You've done a great review of it. Hope it really takes off.

Samantha May said...

I was thinking about getting my nieces and nephews some books for Christmas! Good idea :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back and glad you enjoyed the book!

Jessie Humphries said...

I have my copy next to my bedside table. Sometimes I just like to admire it :)

Angela Brown said...

I've got to hurry up and get my copy as I'm sure my daughter would probably love this story. Thanks for sharing your review :-)

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I'm so excited to read this one! :) Glad to hear you loved it!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Read my e-galley version and loved it. Gave it 5 stars in my blog review September.

J.L. Campbell said...

Hmmm. Sounds like something my boy-child might enjoy.

Nicole said...

Loved it too, Leigh! I just finished it this past weekend. Go Peggy!

Patricia T. said...

Sounds like a great recommendation! Wish I had a grandchild in that age group. What the heck, I read tons of MG novels and love them!