Saturday, July 13, 2013

Book Clubs Made Easier!

I so often wish I had time for a book club, but lets face it... life is BUSY!!! So, Falling for Fiction has put together a book club that can fit your schedule!
It's going to be lots of fun, and the good thing is... it's FLEXIBLE! If you have a month that's just too busy, then you don't have to stress about it. But if you have time to fit a book in and want to weigh in on fun discussions with other readers and writers, YOU CAN!

Here's the deets:
  • We'll share this month's selection right here! Yep - and we'll even post books for a month or two out so you can reserve it at the library if you need to!
  • All you have to do is check to see which book we're reading this month
  • Read the book!
  • Then join in the review and discussion on Falling for Fiction on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month! (If you want to share a more in depth review, you can post it on your blog as well and link us there from our review post.)
 EASY, RIGHT?
 
So put the button in your side bar and hop over to the Book Club Page to find out more info. Leave your comments on books you'd like to read so we can put them on the list. We want every genre!
 
JULY'S BOOK is Wildfire by Karsten Knight 
 
Discussion for this book will be on the first Tuesday of August! (See FFF for more details)
Hope you'll join in the fun!  
 
What are you reading right now? Any fun plans for the weekend? 

8 comments:

Rena said...

This is such an awesome idea! Now I have to go get my hands on a copy!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a good idea.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great idea. I'm just joining a book club where I live that's really laid back.

ilima said...

Sounds fun!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Cool idea!

Leslie S. Rose said...

What a neat idea. I think I'll jump in after my crazy summer schedule. Right now I'm reading "Under the Never Sky," by Veronica Rossi. Thumbs up!

Mark Koopmans said...

I have never been a part of a book club in my life, but it sounds like you're on to a winner :)

I'll keep my eyes peeled on the monthly selections, promise :)

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mengobati Alami Nyeri Sendi
Krim Jerawat Terbaik
Obat Alami Sakit Maag Kronis
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Membersihkan Rahim Kotor Tanpa Kuret
Cara Mengatasi Gigi Berlubang
Obat Herbal Katup Jantung Bermasalah
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Serviks
Cara Mencegah Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Jantung
Obat Alami Radang Usus Besar