Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Secondary Characters Bloghop!

Today is the Secondary Characters Bloghop that
Rachel Schieffelbein is hosting along with the help of
The point is to share about some of your favorite secondary characters, whether it be book or movie or whatever! So - lets talk about one of my favorite shows: SERENDIPITY.
  

This is an absolutely darling romance that I can watch over and over again, but it wouldn't be half as fun and interesting if it wasn't for the secondary characters. The first are the two best friends who are completely odd in their own way - yet lovable and somehow manage to be there for their friend no matter what craziness they are doing.
 Caught in the man hug! Okay - not really, he's trying to keep him from seeing the woman he loves having sex with another man. Too bad they don't know it's not actually HER!
Eve works at a holistic Kama Sutra store or something - which she doesn't even believe in and she makes fun of all the crazy people buying the Casanova candle to help them find love!
And lets not forget the sneaky crazy salesman who adds just the right bit of humor with his not-so-personal skills.

And these, my friends, are 3 of my favorite secondary characters! What's better is that they're all found in the same show, making the show impossible to get sick of. Can't ask for better than that! 

Also - make sure you watch for Rachel's book, Secondary Characters, set to release on the 28th!


Now check out the rest of the bloghoppers:
1.Queendsheena2.Donna K. Weaver
3.Trisha @ WORDSTUFF4.Entertaining Interests
5.melanie schulz6.Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh
7.Bird's Nest8.Julie Daines
9.And Then She Was Like Blah Blah Blah10.Elizabeth Seckman
11.Kimberly Gabriel12.My Baffling Brain
13.J. A. Bennett, A Writer's Journey14.prerna pickett
15.Spunk on a Stick's Tips16.Ashley Nixon
17.Livia Peterson - Leave it to Livia18.Swagger Writers
19.Sydney Aaliyah Michelle20.Father Dragon Writes
21.tangent shell22.Tyrean's Writing Spot
23.Jaycee DeLorenzo24.Cortney Pearson
25.Carrie-Anne's Magick Theatre26.Going off Dreams: the journey
27.Writer's Block28.Emily R. King
29.Kelley Lynn30.Emily Unraveled
31.My Inner Fairy32.Suzi @ Literary Engineer
33.For Science!34.Jenny S. Morris
35.The Flyleaf Review36.Jessica Salyer
37.The Desk of Laura Stephenson38.Julie Sondra Decker
39.PepperWords (M Pepper Langlinais)40.Thardrandian Thoughts
41.Leigh Covington42.Tobi Summers - Chock Full of Words

23 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

All of my favorites came from one show as well!

Trisha F said...

I didn't really love Serendipity when I saw it - I guess the whole 'fate' theme was a bit sickly to me, which probably means I'm a horrible bitch, but aaaanyway, it's been ages since I saw the movie so I probably can't judge. I love John Cusack though.

Cassie Mae said...

I haven't seen this in so long, I don't even remember it. I think a movie night is in our future

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I haven't seen that movie in forever! It was a cute one. :) Thanks for cohosting!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

It has been so long since I saw this movie I have forgotten most of it. I must watch again!

Okay, seriously, I went to hit post and my eye caught Cassie's comment and I am such a copy cat!!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

These characters sound hilarious, poor woman being thought of having sex with another man when she didn't! Funny though, super funny.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I haven't seen this, but it sounds good.

Brinda said...

I haven't seen this movie. It's one I know many people love. Guess I need to rend and watch!

Morgan said...

Oh, perfect choices, Leigh! What a fun hop!

Jenny S. Morris said...

I love that movie!! The guy that plays the sales clerk always plays the best random characters. ;)

M said...

I love John Cusack . . .

~MPL
http://pepperwords.com

J. A. Bennett said...

I absolutely loved Eve in that movie. So hilarious!

Shallee said...

I love that movie! And some great secondary characters.

Also, I love the new blog look and your adorable author pic!

Donna K. Weaver said...

I've never seen that movie. I'll have to look for it.

Robin said...

I barely remember that movie. Now I'm itching to watch it again. Thanks for the reminder. I'm enjoying this bloghop-even though I didn't take part.

Michael Offutt, "Johnny on the Spot" said...

Interesting choices. I'm so glad you're blogging more!

Suzi said...

I haven't seen Serendipity. I'll have to look it up.

Rena said...

I totally loved Eve in that show, too!

Leslie S. Rose said...

How did I miss this movie? I love any and all things John Cusack. Netflix here I come.

Coleen Patrick said...

I think I might have to watch Serendipity again--it's been awhile!! I love secondary characters that are quirky and funny. Gilmore Girls has lots of them!

J.L. Campbell said...

Haven't watched Serendipity before.

Melissa Sugar said...

I've never seen it. I know, I don't get out enough. I enjoyed learning about the secondary characters from your post.

I know I haven't been visiting as many blogs lately as I'd like to. I apologize for not visiting lately. I wanted to tell you how much I absolutely love- love- love your blog design. It's funky, quirky, unique & refreshing. It's so you & I am in awe.

Stop by my blog when you have some time. I'm hosting a give a way with some cool prizes.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mengobati Alami Nyeri Sendi
Krim Jerawat Terbaik
Obat Alami Sakit Maag Kronis
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Membersihkan Rahim Kotor Tanpa Kuret
Cara Mengatasi Gigi Berlubang
Obat Herbal Katup Jantung Bermasalah
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Serviks
Cara Mencegah Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Jantung
Obat Alami Radang Usus Besar