Monday, April 15, 2013

Announcing the Secondary Characters Bloghop!


I'd like to announce the Secondary Characters Bloghop!
Sometimes secondary characters steal the show, (or the book) and become our favorites. On May 22nd we want you to tell us about your favorite secondary characters from books or movies, or both!
Whether it's the funny best friend or that goofy kid next door,
we want to know what secondary characters
you just couldn't get enough of and why.

were all generous enough offer critiques as prizes!
These ladies are brilliant, wonderful critiquers.
Rachel is also giving away a three chapter critique along with an ebook
(which releases on May 28th)
So sign up on the linky list below and start thinking about your favorite secondary characters!


13 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

I shouldn't do this, but I love one of my secondary characters so much I decided to give him his own book.

Trisha F said...

Sounds like a great blog hop idea! I may just have to join :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I can think of several!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

All in!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'm in!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Thanks so much for posting, Leigh!

Laura said...

Ooh that sounds like a fun bloghop, I'm in :)

Coleen Patrick said...

Sounds like fun! :)

Cortney Pearson said...

Just signed up, sounds fun!!

Emily R. King said...

I'm in!

Gina Gao said...

This sounds like fun!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Heather Roddenberry said...

Fanatstic idea! Glad I am not alone in my love of secondaries! I just wrote a post on my love for secondary characters last week. I'll re-post or link up as my part of the hop:)

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Penyakit Liver Ampuh
Obat Herbal Sakit Payudara Bengkak
Obat Kejang Perut
Obat Asma Tradisional
Obat Darah Rendah Alami
Obat Pelangsing Perut
Obat Penyakit Gula Darah Tinggi
Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Terbaik
Obat Herbal Kadar Gula Darah Rendah
Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu