Thursday, March 21, 2013

Carrie Butler - STRENGTH!


I'm sure that nobody needs me to remind them that STRENGTH has been released by Carrie Butler --- but, just to fuel the oh-so-sexy fire, let me throw a huge shout out her way!
GO CARRIE!!!

Short Synopsis:
When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, she’s stunned. Wallace Blake is everything she’s ever wanted in a man—except he can’t touch her. His uncontrollable strength, a so-called gift from his bloodline, makes every interaction dangerous. And with a secret, supernatural war brewing among his kind, there’s no time to work it out. To keep Wallace in her life, Rena will have to risk a whole lot more than her heart.

 Find Carrie:

WEBSITE  |  BLOG  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  GOODREADS


Find STRENGTH:

15 comments:

Krista McLaughlin said...

Her book sounds so good! I haven't read it yet, but it is definitely on my list to read! :)

Carrie Butler said...

Thank you so much! <3

Donna K. Weaver said...

I've got my copy and am just waiting for it to work its way up my list. Can't wait!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats Carrie and cool of you feature her book Leigh.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Carrie! Her book sounds great.

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for her! Strength is a great book. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Carrie!

ilima said...

Go Carrie!

Angela Brown said...

Oh yeah, Strength is something I need more of in my life and look forward to in my kindle library :-)

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Congratulations to Carrie! This sounds great!

Patricia T. said...

Congratulations Carrie. Sounds like a very interesting read.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Carrie rocked it!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Yay- congrats Carrie. :)

Melissa Sugar said...

Congratulations to Carrie. This is quite an accomplishment. I am so excited for her. I've been away from my blog until today, so I forgot about the release, but I am off to purchase her book, right now.

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Penyakit Liver Ampuh
Obat Herbal Sakit Payudara Bengkak
Obat Kejang Perut
Obat Asma Tradisional
Obat Darah Rendah Alami
Obat Pelangsing Perut
Obat Penyakit Gula Darah Tinggi
Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Terbaik
Obat Herbal Kadar Gula Darah Rendah
Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu