I was honored to receive this award from the fabulous Livia Peterson. Thank you Livia!
The deal is that I tell you 7 things about myself and pass it on to some fellow bloggers. So here we go...
- I'm completely impractical. I've finally decided to embrace it because it's not going to change. I'm okay with it. Sometimes it's even fun.
- I am a chocoholic. It's so bad that my son, has written in the notes section of his iPod, make brownies when mom gets grouchy. At least he knows what to do, right?
- I teach keyboarding and reading fluency at an elementary school and I love it!
- One of my favorite places to visit is Zion National Park in southern Utah. It's beautiful and fun! Especially if you love to hike.
- I would like to travel around the world and with my family. I think it's important for my kids to visit new places, meet new people and learn about different cultures. One day we'll do it!
- I'm a complete socialite, but I also really cherish and need my alone time.
- I hate to carpool.
Now I would like to pass this award on to:
& Rachel Schieffelbein
What are you looking forward to this week?