Monday, December 3, 2012

And You Are....?

OH MAN! I WAS supposed to remember something today so it here it is! The fabulously fun bloghop hosted by Emily R. King and Tammy Theriault. I'm sorry I'm late, but here are my answers!

These are the "And You Are...?" questions:

1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?

ONE! And it was only a year or two ago! I got screwed. :P 2. Can you pitch a tent?
Of course! I love camping and make sure I know what I need to know! 3. What was your worst vacation ever?
My trip to Jackson Hole this spring. hehehe And I'll have to plead the 5th on the details, but that trip was NOT fun. 4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Make up! *cringe* Is that bad? I spend a lot of money on make up AND face soap! 5. We're handing you the keys to what?
A boat! I want a boat desperately! Forget the car! 6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
Hmmm. One time my husband insisted I try to make eggplant Parmesan. NOT EASY! But most importantly - don't forget to rinse the salt off the egglplant before you finish the meal. AND - don't invite the family over for dinner on your first try! 7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like  ____?
one of those rap stars girlfriends.   ??? Is that right? 8. What was your first car?
A '69, baby blue, Volkswagon beetle! It was the coolest car EVER! It had holes in the floor but it ROCKED! 9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
Depends on the situation, but I'd probably laugh. *hangs head* 10. What's the worst song ever?
You mean besides It's a Small World? How about the Yo Gabba Gabba Song? Or anything sung by the Fresh Beat Band!

Alright --- you ladies are awesome and I'm sorry I'm late to post for this! 
Happy Holidays David Spade!!! 

24 comments:

Tammy Theriault said...

fresh beat band, yes, only because they play them over and over on every flipping commercial!!

Emily R. King said...

Your car sounds awesome, and can I add Da-Da-Da-Da-Dora to the list of annoying kid songs?

Thanks for playing along!

Samantha May said...

Your car sounds awesome! Holes and all :D

At Christmas I generally get a ton of Macy's and Target giftcards, so I splurge on make up then. I make it last :P

Mark Koopmans said...

12:01 Singing "it's a small, small world."

12:02 Running into a field screaming.... nooooooo!!!

S.P. Bowers said...

Yay, glad you could post! Your songs definitely make the list.

Suzi said...

I had eggplant parmesan once not long ago. Bought from a store. I was not too impressed. I don't think I'll be getting it again.

Julie Luek said...

Small World is such an annoying ear bug! Eggplant Parmesan yum but too hard to make. Kudos to you for trying. I'll save it for the restaurants.

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Eggplant parmesan is one of those things that sounds fantastic in my head and I've yet to eat one that I liked. Kudos for even trying :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Eggplant Parmesan? I'm pretty sure I'd skip that one... Ha ha!

David P. King said...

I soooo want your beetle. Still have it? :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Holes in the floor? Was it like Fred Flintstone's car then?

Tara Tyler said...

blue one!
love bugs!

fun answers!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I like your answer to number 1.

I messed up too because I'm supposed to be a particpant.

Jolene Perry said...

That was HILarious...

Trisha said...

Maybe you posted late but you still posted on the right day! hehe

Nice answers :)

Patricia T. said...

Fun interview! Liked some of the answers -- especially the make-up. For some reason I don't get notice of your blogspot post until 24 hrs later.

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Fun! Except now I've got It's A Small World stuck in my head... thanks a lot! :)

Hope Roberson said...

I was so happy when my daughter stopped watching that show! The Fresh Beat Band drove me nuts! Now she watches Austin and Allie and I can't stand them either! Kids shows are tough to watch!

michelle said...

Hey Leigh, you made it in time...
Eggplant Parmesan? Never heard of it... sounds strange...

Lexa Cain said...

All your answers cracked me up, especially about the eggplant parmesan and the Volkswagon. Too funny! Thanks for making me smile -- I needed it today. :-)

Lynda R Young said...

lol at the salted eggplant. I've done that once... only once. I don't eat eggplant anymore, lol.

Lynn(e) Schmidt said...

I usually laugh first, too. Unless it looks serious. As a snowboarding instructor, it's hilarious when people fall :)

Nicole said...

Fun answers! It's a Small World - haha.

Adeeva Afsheen said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Teh Alami Untuk Meningkatkan Konsentrasi
Kapsul Herbal Mengatasi Kemandulan
Pengobatan Batu Empedu Secara Alami
Kapsul Penambah Stamina Pria Dewasa
Obat Penyakit Miom Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Keputihan Pada Wanita
Obat Mata Katarak Terbaik
Obat Tradisional Penyakit Kanker Darah
Multi-Vitamin Untuk Kesehatan Anak
Obat Tumor Alami Herbal