Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WINNER ~ WINNER!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

In celebration of Halli Lilburn's book, SHIFTERS, being released... I am announcing the WINNERS of the contest!

Winner of the E-Book on Kindle is...

Winner of the signed paperback copy is...

Congrats to the both of you. Watch for an email from me!
And thanks everyone who participated.

Congrats to Halli too! I LOVE this book. I'm ordering my own paperback! It's an awesome read!
You can find Hallie in the following places:
CREATE SPACE
The Amazon link is a little slow getting up, but you can find it in paperback on Create Space now! Amazon link should be up soon!

16 comments:

Jenny Morris said...

Thanks Leigh!! So excited to read this!!

Kyra Lennon said...

Congrats to the winners!

Samantha said...

Aw yay! I've been wanting to read this one too! My goodness I have a lot to read this summer :)

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

Yay! congratulations to the lucky people.

S.P. Bowers said...

Congrats winners! I'll have to put this book on the list.

Emily R. King said...

Congrats Jenny and Elizabeth. You two deserve to win.

Hi, Leigh! *waving*

Morgan said...

Woot! Go Jenny and goooooo SHIFTERS! ;)

Donna K. Weaver said...

Dang. That's what happens when I only visit blogs on Wednesdays--I miss out on book opportunties! Congrats to the winners.

Carrie Butler said...

Congratulations, winners! :)

Elana Johnson said...

Just stopping by to say hi. :)

elizabeth seckman said...

I am such a lucky girl!!!! Woot woot...raise the roof!

Tara Tyler said...

congrats to them & congrats to you! i have an award for you =)

Cortney Pearson said...

Congrats to the winners! :D I've been on a blog slump lately, but trying to get back on track!!

ghulam sarwar said...

thank you for sharing

ghulam sarwar said...

thank you for sharing

Adeeva Afsheen said...



I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Penyakit Hernia Herbal
Obat Kanker Tuba Falopi Herbal
Obat TBC Tumor Di Hati
Obat Herbal Radang Panggul
Obat Polip Di Usus
Mengobati Kanker Kerongkongan
Obat Benjolan Di Bibir Vagina
Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
Cara Menghilangkan Flek Paru Paru
Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Akibat Panu