Friday, April 6, 2012

Friends & Family

I have to apologize for being slow to get this post up. I decided to have my computer tuned up and the buggers completely "F-ed" it up! So it is currently out of commission and I went and stole my moms. Thank heaven for family, right?

Also - I just want to thank everyone for your love and support from my "E" post. The funeral was this morning. It was a beautiful service but the part of my heart that hold her so dear, is constantly aching.

So... I want to give you a simple reminder. Call you family and friends today. Call the people you love, or better yet... go visit them. Make sure you tell them you love them. Because life is precious and you never know how much time is left.

And in that note, I want to tell you all how much I love you. I feel that joining the writing community was a smart step for me. What an amazing, loving, supportive group of people you are. I really feel like I have friends here. I love to visit you blogs and hear from you. Thanks for being YOU!

7 comments:

Krista McLaughlin said...

I'm sorry about your friend and I'm sure that the funeral was hard, but it does help to move on. You don't have to right away and it's okay to mourn. I lost a friend in November and I still miss him. He was like a second father to me. But another blogging friend told me this:

"We sorrow when people die because we love them. In order to remove the pain we would have to remove the love."

I would rather have the pain for a time and keep the love. I'll be praying for you.

Melissa Bradley said...

Though I just "met" you through this A to Z, I am very happy that we are both part of this amazing community. Looking forward to knowing you and your work better.

Sorry for the lateness of the posts, I'm packing to move next weekend and my schedule is all out of sorts.

Kyra Lennon said...

Sending much love to you! <3

It's so important to remember to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us. I just gave my mum an enormous hug! :D

Sarah Pearson said...

Sending love and best wishes your way Leigh x

Jack said...

I can't express how sorry I am to hear about your friend. I just want to let you know that you're in my prayers.

Kelley said...

I feel the same way about you babe! We're here for you!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher = ow.ly/NpZQT

I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher