Saturday, March 10, 2012

Super Guilty -

Hey everyone! I'm feeling super guilty today. I have been since Thursday night. The WIP- Movie Blog Hop was yesterday and I missed it! Can I explain? While working on a slide show tribute my computer let a virus in. GRRR. Can you say nightmare? It was horrible. (And yes, I do have antivirus software.) None of my web browsers would open. I finally got GEEKS ON SITE to hook up to it with a remote and get it all straightened out. Took the poor guys ALL DAY! And, of course, my finished presentation was infected so I didn't dare open it again even if they did clean it. So yeah - I started all over. Been working on it all day because we have to show it TONIGHT! *sigh* Anyway.... that's why I missed the blog fest. But it doesn't mean you have to! Be sure to jump around and check out all the awesome entries!
1.Write Here, Write Now2.Chock Full of Words
3.Theresa Paolo4.Leigh Covington
5.Clare Dugmore Writes6.Use You Words
7.Robin Moran8.Kelley Lynn
9.Angie Cothran10.Juliana Haygert
11.The Ubiquitous Perspective12.Melissa Hurst
13.Larissa's World14.PK Hrezo
15.magpiewrites16.Jenny S. Morris
17.Emily R. King18.Cortney Pearson
19.tara tyler20.Writing With Hope
21.Twenty Something Fiction Writer22.Tracey Joseph
23.Limey YA Lit Girl24.Stephen Tremp
25.A. K. Fotinos-Hoyer26.Jaycee DeLorenzo
27.4 Little Doodlebugz28.Jolene Perry
29.Kelley Vitollo30.Thardrandian Thoughts
31.Adjective, Not a Noun32.M.J. Fifield
33.Jade Hart34.defcon's defunct delirium
35.Ashley Nixon36.Fresh As A Daisy
37.Circa: The Movie38.Entertaing Interests
39.Cassie Mae40.Writings, Workouts, and Were-Jaguars
41.Bird's Nest42.Bonnie Rae, Just Words
43.Scribbleandedit44.Suzi
45.Pen and Chocolate46.Issy Bandeira
Submit your link:






Accepted links may take a few minutes to appear.

Get your own link widget at simply-linked.com

19 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Oh, that sucks! I'm so sorry. :( That stinks that you missed the bloghop, too. You could still do it if you wanted to. :)

Kelley said...

Oh Leigh! That is so sad :( I'm glad things all worked out.

Kyra Lennon said...

Aww, don't feel bad for missing it! I feel bad for you, doing all that work, then getting a virus and having to start over. That really sucks.

Thanks for giving the fest a shoutout - if you want to post a late entry, you can, but if you don't have time, that's okay too! *hugs*

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry you had issues!!

Emily R. King said...

It happens! I'm sorry you had to go through that. You were missed! You always have great eye candy pics of guys. : )

Ruth Josse said...

I got a virus once and it was the worst! I seriously had a major panic attack that my computer was ruined forever. But a trip to the computer doctor and it was fine. So glad yours is good now! Sucks that you had to start over with your project, though. Frustrating!

elizabeth seckman said...

That really does stink. I always fear a nasty virus. I never back up my family photos and I know...that's really stupid.

Sarah Pearson said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this. Glad it's all fixed now, but do-overs always suck :-(

Morgan said...

Stinkin' technology :/ Grrrrr... Hope everything continues to work now!

David P. King said...

I was too busy to participate, but that's awful that you had a virus! Serious bummer.

You would have loved my dream cast for Woven. ;)

Jack said...

Sorry to hear about your virus troubles. I got hit once years ago and now I keep backups of everything religiously. Even if I were to get hit, taking down my machine, I'd be up in half-an-hour! Yeah, I'm that virus paranoid! I even have my backups offsite--"just in case". Anyway, I hope everything's resolved. Terrible news!

Angela Cothran said...

Oh this is my nightmare!!! I better back up right now...okay, done. I was bummed because I wanted to see your picks for Logan and Skye. Maybe a belated post? Hmm...

Pk Hrezo said...

Aw sorry to hear that. what a bummer! But you can always post later. Thanks for stopping by anyway. And glad you're back up and running! :D
Nice to meet you!

Joanna said...

Oh I just feel for your, Leigh, on the frustration you must have felt!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

That's terrible. Sorry you lost your work.

Leslie Rose said...

Blame it on the solar flare. I have a sympathetic gut burn for you.

Peggy Eddleman said...

So sad! Those kinds of things suck so much time! Glad you got it worked out.

McKenzie McCann said...

Yeah, I missed it too. I'd scheduled my post ahead of time, but didn't hop around.

You're not alone.

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jamu Penambah Nafsu Makan Anak
Obat Herbal Untuk Penurun Panas
Suplemen Herbal Peninggi Badan
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Setelah Melahirkan
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Pencegah Cacat Janin
Suplemen Untuk Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Untuk Kesehatan Janin
Cara Menghilangkan Lemak Ditubuh Dengan Cepat
Suplemen Penguat Daya Ingat