Do you ever have that moment when someone steals your mojo? Yeah ~ mine just got stolen, so I am extremely thankful to have some awards to share today! Not only to share the love... but it saves me from thinking up a new post right now! Whoo-hoo! Double bonus! Boo-yah!
For an update. 2K done this weekend. Not bad, but it should have been 4! Blame it on the mojo stealing problem. *sigh*
Now for better news. AWARDS!!!
Cassie Mae tagged me with the Sunshine Award and the Dream Launcher Award! Thanks Cassie! Huge cyber hug!
This one is fun. Just answer the questions and pass them on. Plus - you get to put this super cute flower on your blog! Score!
1. Favorite Color? YELLOW! Happy, sunshiny yellow!
2. Favorite Animal? All of them! I'm an animal lover.
3. Favorite Number? 4! That was always my tryout number and I always did well with it.
4. Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? Milk. Yeah, I'm that cool!
5. Facebook or Twitter? Definitely FB, although Twitter is growing on me.
6. My passion? My kids. My life revolves around them.
7. Getting or Giving presents? I love to give presents, but I suck at it! I can shop for my kids, but otherwise, I'm a terrible shopper.
8. Favorite Pattern? I'm going with Hope on this one and choosing "Paisley". I love it. Plus my youngest is named Paisley.
9. Favorite Day of the Week? At this point in life they all blur together.
10. Favorite Flower? Toss up between roses and lilies. I love them both!
Also thanks to Cassie for the "Dream Launcher" Award.
I would have to thank all the teachers I've had who believed in me. Who loved my writing and taught me to write better. Also, I would thank the people who ask me to write things for them now. Things from church plays to birthday poems. They've helped me believe in myself. But even more so... I'd have to thank all of YOU! If it wasn't for the support and positivity of all my friends in the blogosphere, it would have been hard to keep up. You guys are awesome!
I officially pass these two awards to:Prerna Pickett
Now, I would like to thank Hope Roberson for the Lucky 7 award! Here's what you do.
- Go to page 77 of your current WiP
- Go to line 7
- Copy down the next seven lines or paragraphs and post them as they're written.
- Tag 7 authors and let them know
“What you thinkin’ about?” he asked.
I shook myself from my thoughts. “Just thinking how weird it is.”
“Being free.” We sat there silently for a moment. The impact of the words settling in. “The sunset seems different tonight. I don’t know why. I’ve seen it a million times out fishing those waters, but it just seems different knowing we aren’t on the Island anymore.”
Logan nodded his head but didn’t speak.
“It doesn’t feel real yet.”
He smiled. “No. Not yet. But it will. And we will know without a doubt that we will never have to be on that island again.”
And I officially pass this onto: