Monday, February 6, 2012

Uh-Oh... I'm Hearing Voices!

Before I do anything else, let me just say... GO GIANTS!!!
That was an AWESOME game! Suspense, right up to the end. That's the best way to do it!

***
Luckily, I celebrated last night - so we will move on more fabulous things... namely... the "I'm Hearing Voices" Character Blogfest, hosted by two incredible ladies: Cassie Cook & Angela Cothran. Today's task is to have one of your characters "take the couch" and answer specified questions. (Need to keep it at 250 words or less, not including the questions.)

So let me introduce you to Logan...
(feel free to drool.)

1. What is your biggest vulnerability? Do others know this, or is it a secret?

Shoot, look at me. Do I look vulnerable to you? *laughs* I guess if I have any sort of weakness, its the power of a beautiful woman. My gosh, it's not fair what they can do to you. And they know it! They totally know what they're doing. Can you really blame me if I can't think clearly when I'm around them?

2. What do people believe about you that is false?

People think I'm invincible. Man, I wish I was. I guess I kind of am, but honestly... it's mostly luck. I always seem to get myself into sticky situations. I worry one day I might not make it out so easily.

3. What would your best friend say is your fatal flaw?

Don't ask her... she thinks I'm flawless. Naw, she'd agree with me about the women. She's always on my case about it.

4. What would the same friend say is your one redeeming quality? Why?

My rockin bod! No! Not really, but I'm sure she could go on and on. Lets go with... friendship, though. We're tight like that and having someone you can count on is important to both of us. In fact, it's all that really matters.

5. What do you want most? What will you do to get it?

All I want is freedom. To live life on my own terms. To die of old age, or at least die with dignity. To make choices, have a family, be my own person. That's what I want. And I'll do whatever it takes to get it. Or die trying.      

So.... that tells you a little bit about Logan. What do you think?
And be sure to hop around and check out everyone else's character interviews. There is all sorts of awsomeness going on!
1.Michael Offutt2.Kelley Lynn
3.Miranda Hardy4.Hope Roberson
5.Cutest Landing6.Kim Karras
7.Jessica McKendry8.Emily R. King
9.Ian's Realm Trilogy10.Ruth Josse
11.Jenny S. Morris12.For Science!
13.Leigh Covington14.Sara Bulla
15.Melissa Sarno16.The Ubiquitous Perspective
17.Melodie Wright18.Jenna Cooper
19.Donna Hole20.laughingwolf [aka tony hunt]
21.My Demon Spirits22.Frost Lord
23.Clarissa Draper24.Sarah Ahiers
25.Thinking The Lions26.Sherri's Graphomania
27.Kathy McKendry28.Writing with Shelly and Chad
29.Sarah Barnett30.mountainlyon
31.Aldrea Alien32.Emily L. Moir
33.Pen and Chocolate 34.Medeia Sharif
35.Gwen Tolios36.Jade Hart
37.What Else Is Possible?38.Under the Tiki Hut
39.Ainsley Shay40.Scribble and Edit
41.Stephen Tremp Breakthrough Blogs42.Cortney Pearson
43.Lisa the Word Nerd44.Damyanti@Amlokiblogs
45.Sarah McCabe- The Aspiring Sub-creator46.In My Write Mind
47.Trisha @ WORD STUFF48.Melissa Sugar
49.Tasha Seegmiller50.Q Writers Muses
51.JUSTINE DELL! 52.Jess Stork @ InkspotPlot
53.Nicole Zoltack54.Hildred Billings
55.Grumpy Bulldog56.My Different Corners
57.RachelMaryBean58.Write Here, Write Now
59.Ashley Nixon60.Kristin Dee
61.Use Your Words...62.Clare Dugmore Writes
63.The Capillary64.The Capillary
65.J. A. Bennett66.Cristina Dos Santos
67.Amber68.Hywela Lyn
69.A Writer's Muses70.Lyla Lee
71.Terias McKlay 
Submit your link:






Accepted links may take a few minutes to appear.

Get your own link widget at simply-linked.com

49 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

I admit, I may have drooled a little bit! ;)

I really like the sound of Logan, he is very confident, and I love his weakness, it made me chuckle! Great job!

Miranda Hardy said...

Logan is very confident. Maybe a little cocky. Lol

Good job!

Tara Tyler said...

sounds like a nice womanizer. like king solomon!
i wonder what his story is, seems like life is pretty easy for him.
great voice!

Mark Koopmans said...

Hey Leigh,

Just jumping in to say my pic of a Mini-Giant is cuter than your pic of a Big Giant...:)

(I can't even discuss Logan.. my ManCard will expire or explode :)

Good Luck and have fun with the Blog Hop :)

Jade Hart said...

Loved the cockiness :) Sounds a little sure of himself but hey - that's sexy :) lol. Hope you're having a great blog-hop. I'm writing this at 1.30 am my time so I'm off to bed. :)

Laura Marcella said...

I think I saw Logan's photo and have no idea what he said but I agree with everything.

Haha, just kidding! Looks like you've got a well-developed character on your hands. I mean that in more ways than one, woohoo! ;)

Cristina said...

oh dear God! I can't even think of anything to say because all I want to do is stare at his gorgeous face. And body. and back to his face.

funny, I had imagined Logan to be just a little rougher, sexy but not so pretty... but I like this version of him too :)

Coleen Patrick said...

You had me at the photo!
Oh my.

Trisha said...

Just a sec while I wipe up my drool. RIGHT, done with that! Now I must say that I love this guy, he's very ...self-assured. haha!

Clare said...

OH! He is NICE!

He has a great voice, too. There were many parts that made me smile, and I'm interested in his relationship with his best friend.

L.G.Smith said...

You keep distracting me from the posts with pictures of gorgeousness!

Fun answers. What a great idea for a blogfest.

Jack said...

This is my male perspective, folks! Seems like a real go-getter. A force to be reckoned with, an (insert hot bod cliché here)! Uh, he's something else, alright! He's gotta have a piece of humble pie!

Great interview! :)

Dianne Gardner said...

Great character and good job on the blogfest! Nice photo too!

Samantha said...

Drooled twice. First with Eli Manning (yuuuuuuuum) and then with Logan (extra yum).

Jenny S. Morris said...

Haha. Child #1's name is Logan, so I'm having a hard time looking at that picture and thinking HOT. LOL.

Nice voice. Love his cockiness, and vulnerability at the same time.

Cassie Mae said...

Um, pretty sure I lost all the fluid in my mouth for a good twenty minutes.

This was great Leigh! I love love love the voice you have for him. It just leaps off the screen and I felt like I was listening to a real guy here. Awesome Awesome!!!

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

Mmmm...muscles.

David P. King said...

What is it about the name "Logan" that has such incredible appeal? I like the name, and it sounds like your character has a natural voice of his own. Well done, Leigh! :)

Emily R. King said...

I wish I could be so confident! Ha!

Carrie Butler said...

Yum! I think I like this Logan guy. ;) Great work!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Oh Leigh, you should tell this guy that he doesn't have a shirt on. The poor thing is probably freezing!

Good interview. I like the voice :)

Jennifer Lee Young said...

Hot and smug - lol. So, did Logan have his shirt off for the entire inteview?! lol. Great voice btw, I want to hear more about the sticky situations he gets into ;)

Thanks for sharing Leigh

Cortney Pearson said...

I totally drooled, Leigh!!! I think I read the interview....

Just kidding! It was seriously good. :)

Angela Cothran said...

Leigh, where do you get these delicious pictures :) I loved this--the voice alone hooked me. Now I'm thinking Skye is in love with him and he has no idea. Boys are stupid sometimes. Great job :) When do I get to read the rest?

Jolene Perry said...

WAY fun!!!!!!!!!

Love him :D

T.D. McFrost said...

I know this is a fun little exercise, but I can't help notice a pattern with a lot of the guys you ladies interview.

Firstly, a guy, no matter how pretty, or full of himself, will never say so. This is where I clearly notice a woman pretending to know men, an editor will see it too. Guys have a hard time verbalizing their feelings, so they'll rather portray it through some other means: dress, hair, swag, bling etc. Never with words. And never about beauty, especially with a woman. If a guy does that in real life a lot of you won't be saying the nice things you're posting in the comments.

I think most of these men are terribly unrealistic in their manner of speaking, and I know this is fantasy for girls and inspired by ladies and all of that, but come on.

Again, I'm sorry for the rant; forgive me, I've visited over thirty blogs straight without fail. I need a break. ^_^

Hope Roberson said...

First thought...
"Why, hello there..." :) Nice pic!

This character sounds awesome! I bet he was fun to write and I totally would read him :)

Maggie said...

Great interview **Logan** I wonder who the lady is going to be who knocks that ego down to size a bit. ;)

Gwen said...

I just kinda stopped and stared at that picture...

Amber said...

I hate cocky guys, but I love a sense of humor. He's seems like a perfect love-hate relationship :) I love it. Great voice.- I love it when an author can write the opposite sex and be so convincing.

RachelMaryBean said...

Ooh, sexy. And very nicely done. Good job!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

You can send me his number. I'm married, but it's not cheating if he's not real, right?
And talk about amazing blogs!!!Yours is awesome!!

Kelley said...

Yay Logan!! *wipes drool away*

Such a great, all around guy :)

Katie Dodge said...

Thanks for the visual on Logan. Now I know what to picture when I read! :)

ladonna watkins said...

He is very confident. Nice character.

Ashley Nixon said...

Aww, he's not so tough! Lol. He's all sensitive! I think he has a crush on his best friend! ;)

Melanie Fowler said...

Oh so lovely. I know Logan...lucky me :)

Carol Kilgore said...

You had me at Logan :)
What a hottie. Complete with a great voice.
I wanna read more!

Hildred said...

Ha, pretty sure I know a few guys like him XD

Kristin Baker Przybyla said...

Wait...what? There was an interview? Like, with words and stuff? Oh, okay, I'll go see if I can find that inter... *gets lost in those eyes again*

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

This is a very cool blogfest! I read someone else's yesterday and it's so interesting to see how people answer the questions and how it shows their characters! Great job!

Talli Roland said...

Yum yum! Great character interview. I've read a few of these blogfest entries now and they're all really interesting!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

He is a cutie! This is such a fun blogfest.

Hywela Lyn said...

Oooh he's such a hunk! (And he knows it doesn't he!)
Great interview.

Danielle B. said...

I love this blog hop! I'm learning so much about everyones characters. I want to know your guy more. Like for real know him. Does he really exist? lol

Sherri said...

LOL I actually know someone who sounds very much like your character! He is very much impressed with his own awesomeness. Nice interview!

Emily Moir said...

Interesting that Logan's best friend is a girl. Would be fun to see what happens there.

Donna Hole said...

I read the Voices excerpts backwards. From the emotions one I got the feeling Logan was about 12; but I like his age here. Rockin' bod is right :)

......dhole

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak