Tuesday, February 28, 2012

That's Right --- Cassie's HERE!

That's right - I've have all sorts of fame and Mt. Dew drinkin', chest bumpin', awesomeness here today!

I know a lot of you know Cassie, but how much do you really know her? Hmmm?  I'll tell you what, I have been hooked on her blog since the day I found it. I don't know of anyone who can compare to her. She is so freakin' funny - I am constantly rolling and running for the potty after reading her stuff. (Yes, I said running for the potty - I don't want to pee my pants laughing!)

So - if you think you can handle it, or you at least have your depends on, or a potty close by... be sure to hop over and check it out. Cassie Mae ~ Reading, Writing & Lovin' It!

Anyway... are you ready to see what she has to say for her interview? I thought so! Lets get right to some answers!

First off, Leigh, you are so supa amazing and I can’t believe you are allowing me on your blog! Your blog is FAMOUS! *blows kisses and pageant waves*

Famous?! I'm so not famous - YOU'RE FAMOUS! That's why its so super epic that you are HERE! *sprinkler dance!* But feel free to call me famous if you please - a like it.

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 40 words or less.

Forty words or less? I don’t think I can do that. I’m way too blabby for this question, I’m sure of it. I’ll take a stab at it, but pretty sure I’ll be cut off before I can even say…

*giggles* I'm blabby too! I always got the "Most Talkative" awards. That and "Biggest Flirt." But that's a different story. Ahem...

2. Give us a brief synopsis of your current WIP.

My current one, eh? Well the one I’m working on now is about a kid who falls for the chubby girl in his class, and does whatever he can to prove she’s not as fat as she thinks she is. :)

Awww! Love this idea! My heck - you come up with the best ideas! I can't believe what an amazing writer you are too. (And yes, I've read some of her stuff!) I know - I'm so lucky!

3. I've seen mention of a couple different stories from you. Where are you at with them? Writing, editing, querying etc?

Writing the one I just answered in question number 2. ;) Querying HOW TO DATE A NERD right now. And the others are sadly on the backburner.

HOW TO DATE A NERD! Titles don't get much better than that! Good luck with your querying. So exciting!

4. How long have you been blogging and why did you decide to start?

Oh man, it feels like forever ago! But I wrote my first blog post in August of 2011. I haven’t even had a blogoversary! And I want one so bad! I can’t wait till August, lol.

And I started cuz Mommy said it was a good idea. And Mommy’s a smart woman :)

Yes - Mommy is a smart woman! And we totally started blogging at the same time! Does that make us cool? I think it should!

5. What is your favorite thing about being a writer?

Getting to call myself that. It pretty much rocks when people ask, ‘So, what do you do?’ And I say, ‘I’m a writer. Beat that.’ Haha!

Okay, I'm so proud of you for that! I'm such a wuss when it comes to telling very many "non-writer" people what I do. I'm working on it. You're my inspiration! *uh-oh... now that song is in my head!*

And now... the ever famous, chocolate chip questions. Oh-yeah, they're that good!

Just want to add, I’ve eaten an entire bag of chocolate chips before, lol. Don’t judge, I was in a bad place. I couldn’t buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it came out on DVD. Yeah, I still don’t have it :(

Must find chocolate now!
That is a seriously good reason for doing so. I would have went for the entire pan of brownies. And ... let me tell you something worse. I bought the movie. Watched it once. My bro borrowed it the next day - watched it. Gave it to little bro to watch. Now... it's lost. If their bodies turn up missing don't look at me!
 
6. We know you have a Mt. Dew addiction. Is there any possibility I could sway to Coca-Cola?

I LOVE Coke! (The drink, I’m not like doing lines or anything.) But nothing diet. That stuff is not soda. It is brown water posing as soda. Judge me all you want Diet Coke addicts!

See - you just keep building yourself up in my mind! DIET is not soda! It's yuck! Yuckity, yuck, yuck YUCK! And I'm glad to see you like Coke too! Whew.

7. If you could build a vacation home on any planet, which one would it be, and why?

I’d say Alderaan, but Darth Vader blew that sucker to pieces. So I’d have to go with Naboo, in the underwater thingy… but only if Jar Jar Binks has died.

*snickers* Love your choices.

8. You've recently starred as Princess Leia on a spectacular video on FB. How was it playing that part? (I'm totally posting this video.)

Awesome! It was an honor to star with such talented people. Mike (I mean Mark!) has a wicked beard. Leigh, you play an excellent guy. And David is definitely an actor on the rise! 

I know what you mean. It was a pretty epic casting and acting experience.



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

9. Do you have any odd or unusual habits we need to know about?

Need to know about? Lol, no. No one needs to know about my habits. But um, I’ve got one.

So, I’ve recently shared on my blog that I’m terrified of getting shot on the toilet, so when I use a public stall, I put my feet up against the door so no one knows I’m in there.


Don't worry - I made it to the bathroom in time! You crack me up!

10. Share your favorite thought or quote.

“Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

And another because I couldn’t decide on which one I like better:

“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”

Always a Harry Potter quote. :)

Love these both! Harry Potter gives us some great stuff!
Big THANKS and major cyber chest bumps to my peep, Leigh for allowing me to spew on her blog. Love you girl!!!

Chest bumps back! Oh man, now my boobs hurt! O-well. It was worth it to have you on my blog and there was totally no spewage, just awesome-sauce!

Thank you SO MUCH for spending time over here today Cassie! I have loved every second of it. You're the rockstar of all the blogging world!

So everyone throw out your chest bumps and awesome-sauce comments for Cassie. Show her some love! And also --- don't forget that CASSAFIRE by Alex J. Cavanaugh is out today! Whoot-whoot! Congrats to Alex! 

47 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

Cassie, you are too funny. Glad you shared here.

Talli Roland said...

What a hilarious interview, ladies! :)

Kyra Lennon said...

"So, I’ve recently shared on my blog that I’m terrified of getting shot on the toilet, so when I use a public stall, I put my feet up against the door so no one knows I’m in there." - That made me LOL!

Cassie rocks! <3

Mark Koopmans said...

An open letter to the cyber-sisters - by their brudda from anudda mudda:

Dear Leigh and Cathy,

Y'all are too funny - by far - and it's been *such* a pleasure getting to know both of you.

Leigh, thanks for hosting Carole, I'm sure it was a hoot doing the interview and getting the answers back.

And Claire, Claire, Claire... I loved your answers for many different reasons (it was nice to see the curtain being pulled back a little :) but I am most happy, 'cos now I have *more* info in which to base my interview with Cleo (to be held prior to the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.

PS... I too logged on for the first time in August 2011 (although first post was 9/11/11) so if you guys don't mind, we could have a Trifecta of a Blogesary, or Blogirthday.

Anyway, Thanks Leigh and Cassie - that interview - it was classy :)

Cassie Mae said...

Miranda: Thanks! I'm super happy Leigh let me invade! (just so my words could be on the blog with that sexy Ryan. Sigh...)

Talli: Leigh is the funny one, I promise! She makes me giggle all the time :)

Kyra: Kay, I totally didn't make that up! It's for real, and becomes quite a talent. Esp. when the door is too far away. So you guessed it, no handi-cap stalls for me.

Micheal: A freakin' triple blogoversary??? I'm so down with that!!! (Aug is also my birthday... just sayin' ;) )

Cassie Mae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie Mae said...

Um... I have no idea how that comment posted twice. Leigh? Help? :)

Laura Marcella said...

Hello, Cassie! Your answers are awesome and funny! Nice to meet you. Have a great week, and you too, Leigh!

Congrats to Alex on his second novel!!

Joshua said...

I'm a fan, and have been. Cassie's aces in my book (pun intended).

Melanie Fowler said...

Yo...

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

You two are both pretty darn funny! Great interview. :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

You guys are hilarious. Thanks for the interview ladies! :D

David P. King said...

Pass me some of that Dew, Leigh!

And there's that video again. I can't get over how awesome that is. I wouldn't mind going to Naboo, either. Lots of water. Italian influenced architecture - I's feel right at home. :)

Awesome interview, you two!

Cristina said...

LOL... you're both super funny ladies!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Lee Young said...

What a funny interview between you guys. It was great getting to know Cassie more. p.s. That has got to be the most unusual habit -too funny :)

Catherine Denton said...

Fantastic interview! Heading over to follow Cassie now...
Catherine Denton

Carol Kilgore said...

Too funny!

Leigh, thanks for the advance potty warning :)

Ruth Josse said...

Hilarity! Fun interview by two very funny chics!

Cassie Mae said...

Laura: Nice to meet you too! Going to give you a follow cuz you rock and commented on both my guest posts today!

Joshua: Is it sad that I don't get the pun? Crap, I suck at these things.

Melanie: Sup.

Rachel and Chantele: I keep tellin' everyone, Leigh is the funny one for realz!

David: You're going to have to pry that Mtn Dew from my death grip, lol. And you are the best part of that video. Charge! Run!

Cristina: Is it weird that I really only find the funny lines to be Leigh's? Lol.

Jennifer: I know it's weird, but really. I don't want people to find me! So I speed pee and get the heck out of there!

Catherine: Oh another follower! Excellent. (Rubs hands like Mr. Burns.)

Carol: Hehe, potty warning. That sounds so funny.

Ruth: Looks like me and Leigh need to start an act together.

"Who's on first?"

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

Oh wow...Cassie your current work in progress sounds like a breath of fresh air. Thank you thank you thank you for actually writing a protagonist who isn't perfect.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahaha! That was awesome! Leigh and Cassie, you rock my world.

J. A. Bennett said...

Cassie's all over the internet today, holy cow! I can see why though, since she's so fun :)

Angela Cothran said...

I just LOVE Cassie! She is all kinds of awesome and and darn fine writer :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

She wants a blogoversary bad - that's funny! Thank you Cassie and Leigh, this was refreshing. (As in, the first post I've read today that wasn't ME, and I'm overwhelmed right now!) You're both superstars.

Chad Morris said...

You pull up your feet in public stalls?. . . SO AWESOME!

Cassie Mae said...

Michael: She's become my favorite character to write for :)

Peggy: Wahoo! *boob slaps Leigh*

JA: Lol, you are sweet! But I think Alex has me beat in the blog world today, lol.

Angie: I love you too Angie!

Alex: I do! I really want one! But I still have to wait a few months :( And congrats on your book today!!!! Eeep!!!

Chad: Yes, I do. And it's not as easy as you would think. You try it next time, you'll see. :)

Carrie Butler said...

Oh God. Not Cassie's potty-attack fear again. I'm going to start snickering again. People are going to hear me and ask why I'm snickering. Nooo...

*Grins* Great interview, ladies!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Cassie's a hoot!

Love the book you're reading right now. Love the entire series even better!

Kelly Polark said...

Ha! Fun interview, ladies!
I'm a Coke, no Diet Coke ever, girl too!

Emily R. King said...

There is no one like you, Cassie Mae! You're such a doll. I drink Diet Caffeine Free Coke, but that doesn't really count as anything, does it?

Sarah Pearson said...

How did I manage to miss this video? Brilliant stuff!

S.E. Lane said...

Adorable interview. Loved it! Btw, I mentioned you in a blog meme today at the 'Writing Belle.' http://writingbelle.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-meme.html :)

Krista McLaughlin said...

A hilarious interview with Cassie! She's awesome! :)

Lara Schiffbauer said...

You've only been blogging since August?! You people with zillions of followers amaze the heck out of me, but then I love your blog, too, so it all makes perfect sense. :) Wonderfully fun interview!

Jolene Perry said...

Cassie

YOUARESOSUPERAWESOME!!!!!!!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Great interview! I "met" Cassie on some bloghop/blogfest/campaign challenge somewhere... Love her awesome creativity and sense of humor! And that was a fabulous Star Wars video! - you guys have a career in acting ahead of you :)

Juliana said...

Yay!
Funny answers lol Good to know more about you, Cassie!
Thanks, Leigh ;)

Cherie Reich said...

Great interview! Good luck with your novels, Cassie! And I'm totally with you about diet drinks. Yuck!

Cassie Mae said...

Carrie: Okay, no more potty talk. :)

Donna: Thanks :)

Kelly: Ya! Coke lovers unite!

Emily: No, that doesn't count for anything.

Sarah: Leigh is a directing genius.

SE: Thank you!

Krista: Oh my gosh, you used one of my favorite words. I get all gooey inside when someone refers to me as awesome :)

Lara: Aww, Lara. I love you girl!

Jolene: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! (Boob slap!)

Susanna: It sure was a blogfest that we met. Warm Fuzzy to be exact. :)

Juliana: So glad I haven't frighted you off yet, lol. :)

elizabeth seckman said...

You guys are the most entertaining. Add Mark in and you have a sitcom. :)

i'm erin. said...

Cassie is super funny! I think I'm now off to follow her. Also, I cant get enough of the Star Wars Jib Jab. Hilarious. And I love Cassie because of her Coke habit. ha ha.

Hope Roberson said...

Oh you ladies are the greatest! I could read your interviews every day :) So funny!!! Cassie, can I please have your hair now? Send some magic hair growth stuff my way please! And thanks again for having RR on your side bar Leigh, I smile every time I scroll down ;)

T.D. McFrost said...

You and Cassie are a dream team! This was the most amazing thing I've read all day! :D

Jessie Humphries said...

Cassie you are seriously hilarious! Getting shot on the toilet???? I'm 99.9% sure that is never going to happen, but okay. You rock girl.

Morgan said...

I loooooooove Cassie... Girl, you are too funny!!!! :D

Cassie Mae said...

Oh there were more comments! Yikes, I'm such a slacker for responding!

Elizabeth: Um, I think we've got something here. let's go for Hollywood Leigh!

Erin: I can't stop watching that video either! David makes me laugh every time.

Hope: Magic hair growth? Get pregnant! That's always my advice, lol.

TD: Score! I'm totally honored to be paired up with Leigh.

Jessie: It may never happen, but dude.. what if it does?? AGH!

Morgan: I looooooooooove you too!

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate