I decided to start doing my "Bits of Awesome" posts again on Fridays. They're just a fun post to bring in the weekend. Lots of awesome stuff going on:
*I am officially a Katy Perry fan. She hooked me with this song: (It's my new fave!)
* LTUE is coming up next week & I get to have lunch with Erin & Peggy! Whoot-whoot! All the rest of you better be there too. Everyone is invited! If you want more info, hit one of their blogs.
* I'm Hearing Voices Bloghop is next week too! If you aren't signed up - GET SIGNED UP! It's going to be a blast!
* AND... Hope Roberson hooked me up with the Liebster Award! Thanks Hope!!!
- I'm addicted to the "BIG BANG THEORY."
- I don't like oranges. It's the "pulp" part. Can't swallow that crap. - Bleh-
- I'm the only girl - with 2 brothers. My mom said it was a good thing because I probably would have killed my sister. (Now that I'm older a sister would be fun.)
- I'm EXTREMELY independent & I may or may not be a little bossy.
- My son thinks I should become a chef, but I once messed up a fruit salad. Yeah, it's possible!
Judy at LadyHawkhollow
Amber at Unyielding
Bethany Telles at Perched in a Tree
Fairy Whispers at Intertwining Books
Julie Tuovi at From Pen to Paper
Confessions of a Twenty Something Writer
These guys are all amazing, so if you aren't already following them - be sure to hop over and do so.
Now~ it's FRIDAY! So turn on a little Katy Perry and let me know what you have planned for the weekend.