Thursday, January 5, 2012

Making a Game Plan...

Hey! I was interviewed on Trevor Green's blog yesterday! So hop over and say hello!

Also..I have decided that if I am ever going to meet any goal that I have set for this year, that I am going to need to "simplify" a few things. *sigh*

Let me mention.... this is NOT easy for me! Not at all! I am the kind of person who wants to do it ALL, and I don't like to do anything half way. Saying I'm a bit of a "perfectionist" is an understatement. But... I am trying to relax and let go of that trait a little.

I have officially started closing my other blog! Yes, it's true. I just announced it today! And in order to inspire some of my awesome followers to come join me on this blog - I am doing a GIVEAWAY! So... be sure to pop over and enter to win yourself! Yes - I am almost at 100 followers here, so we should be celebrating with something, right?

Also... I am working out a blogging schedule for this blog. It's not quite squared away yet, but I will post it next week. Here are a few things that I would like to incorporate into this blog. Answer the questions in the short survey and let me know what you would like to see! I love your input!

Also... if you are game for an interview or guest post, let me know in the comments or by email. I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for your support as I officially start building the "Leigh" platform!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Kelley said...

Totally would be up for an interview or guest post :)

But we talked about that so you know that already ;)

Kelley said...

Loved your interview!! You had me grinin' :)

Angela Cothran said...

I'm pretty sure you don't want to interview me again :) I'm not going to lie, I'm a little sad about the other blog. I'm too sentimental.

Michael Offutt, Visitor from the Future said...

Oooh I read your interview. I liked the picture that you had him post too. You are very photogenic.

I see you too have joined the "I'm Hearing Voices" bloghop. It sounds like so much fun and the prizes are incredible.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Aw, I'll miss your Abby blog, but I totally get it.

Samantha said...

Aww no more Abby blog :(

But hooray for Leigh Covington :)

Iain said...

If you get desperate for someone to interview, then can I be on your reserve list? (At the risk of scaring your readers away. lol)
'll miss your other blog :o(

ali cross said...

Hey I loved that gadget ~ haven't seen that one before.

And I'm game for an interview!

David P. King said...

I have to do some rescheduling too. Working well, so far. Still need more hours in the day to get that writing done that's itching at me day and night.

Going to read your interview now. :)

Patricia T. said...

Like it -- a fresh new start. Wondered how you'd manage two blogs with your busy schedule. To your success.

Cassie Mae said...

Um... so I totally thought i commented on this already. So if this is a duplicate... sorry!

I loved your interview! You're just so awesome!

And I'm always up for ways to talk more about myself, lol.

Oh! And if Ali is up for an interview, that would be totally AMAZING!

Maggie said...

I'm doing a lot of simplifying and downsizing too this year. I feel ya.

Stacy S. Jensen said...

I think it's difficult to do more than one. I hope this helps you meet all your goals.

strat said...

That is made with pure love and passion.
greg herlean

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mengobati Alami Nyeri Sendi
Krim Jerawat Terbaik
Obat Alami Sakit Maag Kronis
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Membersihkan Rahim Kotor Tanpa Kuret
Cara Mengatasi Gigi Berlubang
Obat Herbal Katup Jantung Bermasalah
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Serviks
Cara Mencegah Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Jantung
Obat Alami Radang Usus Besar