I have been overwhelmed by your love and support with awards lately! It is seriously awesome and I wanted to take a moment to pass them along! First... I want to thank Mark Koopmans and Tara Tyler for giving me the "Great Comments Award!" You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!
I have also been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, and would like to thank Samantha, Rod Tyson, Angie Cothran, Sara Bulla & Kelley Gerschke for awarding me with this! You guys ROCK! Thank you so much! And Kelley also gave me the Kreative Blogger Award! Thanks again Kelley!
The rules for these are: Now the rules for getting and passing these awards on are quite similar. For the Kreativ one I'm supposed to share ten things about myself and pass it on to six bloggers.
For the Versatile one I'm supposed to share seven things about myself and pass it on to fifteen bloggers.
I am going to pull a "Kelley" and mix it up a little bit.
- I hate the cold. Really truly hate it. Fall is the perfect season.
- I love being a "soccer mom." SOCCER RULES!
- Patience is not a virtue that I possess.
- I HATE to run. I am so jealous of people who are runners. If there isn't a soccer ball or basketball in front of me, I just can't do it.
- That being said... "I want to be a runner!" I've got to figure out how to get myself started.
- Ever since I got married and had kids, I haven't been able to watch scary movies. I love scary stuff, but I can't watch them anymore. One scary movie I really want to see is "Paranormal." I probably never will. I'm a wimp.
- I used to be able to draw! Seriously... I wasn't that bad. Now I wish I would have practiced more. My attempts at artwork are pathetic.
- Starbucks is my nemesis. I love that place.
- I am a serious insomniac! It's terrible. I am the type of person who "needs their sleep" so I usually have to take something to help me sleep at night. It's pathetic. I've tried holistic stuff too. Sometimes it works, sometimes I need something stronger. *sigh* It's a curse!
Twenty Something Fiction Writer
I wish I could go through and list all of you guys, but that may take me forever, since there are so many amazing bloggers and writers out there. Thanks again to those who passed on these awards to me.