Friday, December 9, 2011

Bits of Awesome...

One of the things I love about "Bits of Awesome" for Friday is it gives me a chance to count my blessings! So here is what "awesomeness" I have to share with you today!
  1. We're going to have PUPPIES for Christmas! Yep - my husband has to heeler dogs for the farm and we've finally managed to get the female to cooperate with the male! Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited for these pups!
  2. I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL this semester! I am SO HAPPY about this! I had my last day on Wednesday and all my work is turned in. Couldn't be happier. I can finally write again!
  3. My favorite Christmas movie of all time is: WHITE CHRISTMAS!
  4.  
    I LOVE this show! Old school?.... Maybe, but I don't care. My husband has to leave the room when I turn it on, but I always crack up on this part.
    So... in honor of Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye... Here is another Christmas favorite. (Did I mention these guys rock? ~ and no... I'm not 70 years old.)
     
     Now share your bits of awesome! What is your favorite Christmas movie?
        Photobucket

    11 comments:

    E.R. King said...

    Puppies! As in more than one? I'm so jealous! I want a puppy, but I need a bigger yard first.
    Congrats on being done with school until the new year!

    J. A. Bennett said...

    We're twinners on the movie choice! And yay for being done with school!

    Donna K. Weaver said...

    I LOVE this movie. Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby. What could be better than that? And don't you love how Danny kept cracking Bing up in "Sisters"? That wasn't part of the dance but they kept it in.

    Congrats on your break from school.

    Leigh Covington said...

    @Emily - Yep! I'm not sure how many she is having, but we're so excited.

    @Jennie - total twinners! Great minds think alike, right?

    @Donna - I didn't know that! How cool! I think that part is hilarious. I'm glad they kept it in.

    Angela Cothran said...

    Puppies :) My kids would be jealous.

    Michael Offutt, Expert Critic said...

    oooh puppies. How exciting. Bing Crosby's voice is so nice.

    Kelley said...

    The White Christmas! I actually helped direct my old high school's musical White Christmas. So much fun!

    What are you studying in school? (I'm sure you mentioned this and I just totally missed it :)) I knew you were taking finals and stuff. :)

    Fairview said...

    I love White Christmas as well. My mom was advised to learn English by listening to Danny Kaye speak. Sounds ridiculous but he does have a well enunciated voice, doesn't he?

    Kristin Baker Przybyla said...

    Woo, I bet it feels great having a break from school for a bit!

    My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story, I think. Charming, wacky, and cute. Whenever I think of White Christmas it reminds me of the winter I got frostbite on my toes from running around picking up props for Lia, who was props mistress during the high school production in her junior year. My car's heater didn't heat the floor! LOL

    Sarah Pearson said...

    It's a Wonderful Life is my favourite Christmas movie ever :-)

    eva fhadilah said...


    Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Obat Penyakit Liver Ampuh
    Obat Herbal Sakit Payudara Bengkak
    Obat Kejang Perut
    Obat Asma Tradisional
    Obat Darah Rendah Alami
    Obat Pelangsing Perut
    Obat Penyakit Gula Darah Tinggi
    Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Terbaik
    Obat Herbal Kadar Gula Darah Rendah
    Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu